ichatnaked

A Blog for Swingers, Couples, Singles Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual or Straight who like to iChatNaked.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Straight English Dude

ichatnaked.com30362


iChatNaked Member 30362

Now that I have new found singledom I wanted to try one of the online adult sites in order to inject some long needed spice into my sex life!!!

I've been working hard at getting fit for the last seven months and am really quite proud of how the work is paying off - so i hopefully want to get some benefit from how I look before age starts taking over!!!

ALSO........and most importantly - I was in a monogamous relationship for so long I have forgotten what women find erotic and sexy - SO I WANT TO LEARN WHAT TURNS WOMEN ON!!!!

Thought this might be a fun place to start - but I guess the competion is going to be HUGE!!!! (in more ways than one!)

Hope to see you later :)