ichatnaked

A Blog for Swingers, Couples, Singles Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual or Straight who like to iChatNaked.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

divorced woman who is sick of men

divorced woman who is sick of men

iChatNaked Member 4940


I am a divorced woman who is sick of men wanting nothing more than a woman for their own self satisfaction, I am now looking to chat and hopefully meet other girls of my own sexuality for mutual fun and sex both in and outdoor, I can accomadate if need be and also free to travel, Im into watersports, flashing, sex in public places and bdsm, I have a variety of toys to both please and be pleased with, Im 5.9" tall, slim build size 12/14 and 36d, fully shaven and dress very prevocatively...if your genuine and up for either a chat or a meet then please feel free to email me at the address below...